Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was bored in school and i was wondering if anyone does any thing to their cars, like engine swaps, car audio, or anything u have done to ur car just, just post what u have done, im looking for some ideas.:D

·
Registered
713 Posts
Me and my friend are always looking for a spot to bolt our next set of lights on. For some reason we are obsessed with lights. I am also obsessed with CB's and i now have gotten about 8 of my friends w/ cars to get them. Soon i will have a scanner in there too. But we have trucks...

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
trucks are sweet, where i live theres a real big off-roading gang that has some real nice trucks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i'm planning to buy a car after this summer. i got some money saved up, i got an s-1- now but trucks are gay, i'll probly buy a civic or eclipse or something like that and put ground effects, street glow, drop kit, etc on it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
the truck is a chevy s-10 it came out funny on tthere ^^^^^^

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dont buy a new civic or eclipse, and make sure that the body kit isnt to big, because when u drop the car, the bodykit might get inthe way and u wont be able to drop real far.and its performance before looks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
k, yea that makes sense. what kind of car would you recomend?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i would get an older gen. car, they make more parts for older cars, mab a 97 car, they can easily have swaps, tegs, civics, or ant honda around that year are very easy to get some real nice parts and cheap engines to ahev power and are able to be turbocharged. or get a older style eclipes and get a new turbo on it and bigger intercooler, and then go for looks.

·
Banned
546 Posts
i got a high performance engine
body kit
audio
wheels
thinking thinking
i believe thats it
yeah i cant wait till i get my liscence:D
oh oh almost furgot its also lowered

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
when i went on vacation i took the seat out of my van! lol, im lookin at an older style nissan z or a chevy etreme. i really like trucks. everyone around here tryies to "pimp" out really awful cars, but putting gay lookin spoilers on, that dont match ther car, and are like 2 feet high and you can see all the bolts. its pointless unless you gonna go all out. you dont have an import racer just because you put a new exaust on that you bought at Midas, and your make a spoiler our of pvc piping and some wing nuts! if your gonna do it, do it right. chrome under the hood, body kit, euro lights, turbo, wider weels, new engine is you got the $$ and add some neon lights for effect.

·
Registered
4 Posts
well all my money and time has gone into my car now. just got a 02 toyota celica. white. so far i've bough a shift knob, mesh for the front, and wings west side skirts. next im planning on some lowering springs. i havent played paintball in a while, and i wish i had more money lol.

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
well my friend has a 92 eagle talon and here is what we have done to it

hollowed out everything in the exaust(then he just bought a new one anyway)
RAM AIR
a sweet system
fog lights
CAMS
hood pins
new wiring
racing clutch

as for me i'm gonna buy a 99 eclipse GSX AWD turbo 210 HP STOCK!

Then start from there

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a 97 Civic EX,

Its gotta a ton of suspension mods done to it, a couple bolton type engine mods, interior and exterior, and an ok stereo.

Its slow, but it handles great.

Im pretty much tired of it though. Im probably going to pay it off and buy something else. SUV, or something with a V8.. I dunno yet really.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I got a 1992 Nissan Sentra.... its an ok car...I wanna drop a Manual in it and get a K/N air intake to add some hp
I'm planning to buy a System..I wanna replace all the speakers with some nice ones...thinking of 6x9's in the back and some lil round 6's in the front and getting a Rockford Fosgate 10" subwoofer hooked to a 300x1 Sony Explode
I'm looking into a cheaper Kenwood CD Mp3 player for my head unit. And I wanna run 4 guage wiring
not too bad I think for a basic system..and it would bump nicely...and not too obnoxiously..

I'm looking to get a decent car with only a lil speed..cause I'm planning on buying a nice car a few years ahead...one that I could just tranfer the system to.
I've heard of people taking my car and beefing it up...but all I know is that it would take a lot more money than I got...

below is the stock picture of my car..

Attachments

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
rockford is the way to go for your sound. I really recommend getting two woofers though. Im so proud that my new computer sound system is louder than most cars now. Come on man, dont be beaten by a little 15 inch woofer on my desk!

·
Registered
34 Posts
hehe...my car would rattle...

oh and I just downloaded a video of a Sentra like mine..only manual...whoopin an integra!

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Rockford fosgates are nice. My freind has a 95 Probe. i dont know the engine specs yet. it came with a clarion head unit, and he didnt believe me that it was a nice faceplate!

The way to go with subs- MTX thunderbox 6000. Its 2 12' and an 8" in the center, it looks reall nice goin across the back of a trunk if you extend the plywood so it touches both sides, and looks like it was buil in. There is also the Visonik sub, that has a red strobe light around it, and it flashes everytime your sub bumps. It looks real cool, but you would need a good anti-theft on there.

·
Registered
63 Posts
shawn b. said:
i got a high performance engine
body kit
audio
wheels
thinking thinking
i believe thats it
yeah i cant wait till i get my liscence:D
oh oh almost furgot its also lowered
on what kinda car?

Newayz, whoever was talkin bout the 350Z, get it, theyre sweet. As of now when i get 16 im gonna be drivin a Nissan Xterra, put sum chrome wheels, chrome brush guard, and a sysytem, then a few years later, im gonna fix up an old car.

My parents are talkin bout buyin a new 350Z so maybe in a few years i can get it off of them for a hefty amount.

·
Registered
34 Posts
m98_bmx said:
Rockford fosgates are nice. My freind has a 95 Probe. i dont know the engine specs yet. it came with a clarion head unit, and he didnt believe me that it was a nice faceplate!

The way to go with subs- MTX thunderbox 6000. Its 2 12' and an 8" in the center, it looks reall nice goin across the back of a trunk if you extend the plywood so it touches both sides, and looks like it was buil in. There is also the Visonik sub, that has a red strobe light around it, and it flashes everytime your sub bumps. It looks real cool, but you would need a good anti-theft on there.
yeah..I've looked at both of those...they be pretty nice...but the MTX's are a lil steep in price last time I saw...or was I thinking about how much I would have to spend on an amp?

oof...also at our local best buy they have a sony bandpass 12' subwoofer for a really nice price.....and they have it hooked up so you can test it....it pumps out some nice low tones...I could pick up two of those...and it would be nice

1 - 20 of 83 Posts