Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what up peoples. i play halo and i was wondering if anyother ballers do.. alot of ballers play halo. its a known fact i have a clan and like have the people on it play pb. THIS IS KINDA A POLL!!!:D

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Wow, it was said once, no need to just quote the guy...at least add something to it...

·
Registered
72 Posts
I do, and I am good.

I play Halo on the Xbox. Back in the day (2 years ago), my friends and I wre in a clan we created, X-Squad <www.xsquad.8k.com my site by the way, and the counter is malfunctioning>. We were very good. I still play sometimes, but since I don't have a super computer to run Halo PC, I'll just have to wait till Halo 2 for awesome online experiece.

Xbox rules, PC is alright. PC has sharper graphics, but a weird control and lag-sensitive options. Xbox controller (the original big one) is the best thing ever, and lan parties of 10+ players with absolutly no lag is just awesome.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Re: I do, and I am good.

Mad_Lobster said:
I play Halo on the Xbox. PC has sharper graphics.......lag-sensitive options. Xbox controller (the original big one) is the best thing ever, and lan parties of 10+ players with absolutly no lag is just awesome.
Yeah I play Halo on my xbox, Counter strike on my PC (along with Quake, UT series), and Paintball in real life. I am well rounded lol.

Kyle

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
I personally think that the Xbox version is better. The lighting effects are better on the xbox. However!!!! I have to say that the m player on the pc is awesome. if someone didn't have an x box then i can see why theyed buy it... i am personally waiting for halo2...

·
Registered
967 Posts
i agree about the pc version is better because of the new maps, weapons n such but i did like the lighting more on the box

·
Registered
967 Posts
i agree about the pc version is better because of the new maps, weapons n such but i did like the lighting more on the box

·
Registered
967 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts

1 - 20 of 23 Posts