Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, last summer i got myself a pair of aggressive inline skates. Some Roces something er others. In any case over the summer i got pretty good and whatnot. Well at the very beginning of this season i broke my wrist trying a soul up the kinked rail at my local park. Well i've had the cast off for a while now, and im back into it. Just wondering if anyone on here skates? If so share any stories, or tricks you can do, what skates you ride, etc.

ps. Anti-fruit boot talk is welcome thumup:

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
The last two times I went to the park there were suck ass fruit booters, they went in the bowl, and fell and cried. When they tried to get out they were to weak so they cried again, so he spent 4 minutes in the damn bowl taking off his fruit boots. So he could throw them over and go up in his socks, only to be too weak for that. Then he was sitting in the way of where everyone was dropping in and where my friend was airing over. Well my friend didnt see him and he kicked the board away midair when he did, my friend fell bad and his skateboard hit the fruitbooter in the head. And the fruitbooter was mad at him! Oh ya and he fell in the bowl again, this time he threw his fruit boots too far and hit some little kid in the head. Most fruit booters just get in the way.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
ElementPB126 said:
fo sho...
It should be the 11th commandment.

Thou shalt not fruit boot unless thou is teh sux0rs

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah, fruit booters are def. at the bottom of the chain. Im the lankiest kid ever so i avoid all vert stuff and flips, btu im really into grindin. Seems like not many people stick with it. All my friends are woodpushers thoughg and we get along, so its all good. Only thing is my local skatepark is really terrible. Also my town sucks for skating, oh well i dont expect to make anything of it

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i honestly wish i could skateboard, its so much better than booting, but whatever, i tried skating, i sucked hardcore so now i do the easier sport, whatever works i guess

·
Registered
428 Posts
i used to blade like a few years back. i was ok, not bad. i just, out of no where, learned to soul grind. i was dicking around, and just kinda jumped on the curb. then i was like, wtf. then i owned that curb forever.

·
Team Wicked
378 Posts
im a woodpusher. i think skateboardin kicks ass. im not much for fruitbootin, but here in california theres like total competition between the two.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
3 years skateboarding and I can barely kickflip. its probably 4 years by now. And yes BMX is better than skating, the bikes just cost too much for me, so I dont do it. I did it at my summer camp and it was so awesome, once I have the money I'm definitely getting one.

·
Team Wicked
378 Posts
^^ i know what you mean. i did bmx all last year, and i was alright at it. its just that the prices of bikes are goin higher than what i spent on my paintball gun. it shouldnt be that way. and TrueLife, i never said i had any beef wit bladers, i said the PEOPLE here do, but i dont see the big deal

1 - 20 of 24 Posts