Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Lurk Moar
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's an ancient marker in paintball standards, but it's the first one i used when i got into paintball in 8th grade (jumpin heysus on a pogo stick, that was 10 years ago!:eek: ) I don't hear it mentioned anymore even in reference. I can't remember what the other model was at that time though, they looked very much alike but i can't remember what the differences were. Splat Attack used to rent them out at their woodsball field (which has long since moved further away:mad: ) but now i think they use the 98c's.

Anyone else remember them?

·
Lurk Moar
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

k, does anyone even know what i'm talking about?

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
Pro Am and the Pro-Lite were both replaced with the Pro/Carbine, which was supposed to have borrowed features from both.

The carbine is still pretty easy to find and has the modern CVX valve.

Hope that helps you. :hug:

·
Lurk Moar
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pro Am and the Pro-Lite were both replaced with the Pro/Carbine, which was supposed to have borrowed features from both.

The carbine is still pretty easy to find and has the modern CVX valve.

Hope that helps you. :hug:
ah, sweet. I dunno why i couldn't remember the name of the other model. In terms of looks, tippy's haven't changed very much:D

thanks for the info.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Man! The pro lite was my firt semi gun. I loved that thing it was almost indestructable. I used one the other day at a field and it just brought me back to the old days. Tippy's are like the glocks of paintball, take all the abuse you can dish out and still shoot reliably.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts