Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
all the ?s are the same in most of the threads, like what is the best barrel, what paint, and the ones who have been on here for awhile are just sick of the questions, i know i am abit but i still want to help people because i was once like them.

·
Registered
302 Posts
yeah same here, i don't mind the same questions...unless they are really dumb...lol

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Yeah its funny cuz every so often you see the thread "Which gun should I get?" and those threads are always by people that just registered and thats their 1st post, they just registered to ask that, but you never see an experienced forum member post things like that.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
im kinda getting sick of seeing, which expansion chamber should i get? or shold i get a spyder sonix or a tl plus.....sighs...There is no more intelligent conversation about much of anything anymore.

·
Registered
302 Posts
lol....the "chosen" few ;)

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
yeah lots of ppl just sign up then leave which is what i allmost did but i decided to stick around.. yay... yeah and i have also noticed that many of the pll like splat king and the other ppl that know a LOT about paintball dont reply much to ppls questions because they have answered three or four times before... yeah someone also reply to my mega booster question in paintball chat cause thats been bugging me for the past few days lol cya

i also think that if a person has uder 50 posts and are not active here for like 1 or 2 months they should be deleted iu dont have many posts but im at the forums everyday and i just like to read stuff and ppls replys n thing i hate typing replys to questions like what is the best barrel and the best paint

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
they souldnt be delted, but notified, because there are a lot of really really well educated paintball pepole out there, who just dont have time, and are a lot older, and have more priorities.

·
Registered
343 Posts
well summer ended like a month ago. that could be why. i know i would be on this forum for 3+ hours each day during the summer.....now its 30 minutes a night if i have extra time.

·
Registered
331 Posts
i usually only get on on the weekends cause i hve scool that takes up half or even more than half my than i have a bunch of stuff to do afta scoo

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
w00t im trying!

I'm trying to visit often in my first 4 days id say i've been slightly more than active, ive been a downright whore.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts