Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i came to pb from airsoft because there was nobody near me that played. has anyone here ever tried it? and i dont mean the guns you have to cock each time you shoot, i mean electric and gas guns shooting above 350 fps.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
No, I'm not really into airsoft. Be prepared to be flamed on here, though.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
really the onl ypros to airsoft are the ammo is cheaper, and it is more realistic. generally a lot more people paintball. reall ythe only con to pb is paint is expensive. 2000 paintballs cost about 60 bucks. 2000 airsoft bbs about $8.

and please, no flames

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
Yes, I just recently came from airsoft because of lack of people to play. Whitty 1, weren't you a member on airsoftcore, or airsoftforum?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i was on both. were u? what was your sn

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
I'm silenthawk on the as forums. sn is shelbycobra1209 on aim. I knew ur name sounded familier.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yup, that name sounds familiar. i just started pb 2 days ago. i just got fed up with having nobody to play with. i realised that if i got my aeg i wouldnt use it very often and would have wasted $350

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
Glad you realized that. I bought an AEG, and have no one to play with. So now it's goin up on ebay.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ouch! that sucks flash_lcd.what did you have?

·
Registered
487 Posts
i had bought a tri-burst berreta and used my friends old M16. wow his back yard is covered in bb's

but i dont like it too much. it just gives me something to do when im not pbing
they dont really hurt usless your in a t shirt. i tryed the paintball rounds but they kept breaking in the barrel so we stoped

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey,
I came from airsoft too, not many people to play with in Vermont but a substantial more to play PB.
I had a Steyr Aug but am taking a huge hit on it when selling... got it all for like 500 or so and selling for 250 or so....

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
For 500 bucks you better have gotten a lot of exta accessories otherwise you got ripped off in the first place.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yeah I played once on one of those day-long deals

Its fun, until you get unloaded on. I swear, those plastic bbs hurt way more than a paintball.

Paintball is better, my 2 cents.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts