Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if they were actually any good. I've heard a lot of good things about them and was thinking about buying some to practice with at my house on my off days. Just wondering if any of you guys have used them and what you think of them.

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
From what I've seen/heard, they are awesome. I've seen a lot of nice videos of Egos, DMs, etc. shooting them, and have heard nothing at all but nice things. Haven't gotten a chance to shoot them yet though, sorry.

Do they come in bags of $500? Or just the cases for $150? I would look into buying them myself if they did.

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
They work really good. They seem to sting and bruise a little more than paint, but that doesn't seem to bother most players.

If you can find a deal on getting some, they're nice to have. The cost is the only downside I've found.

·
Registered
306 Posts
They work really good. They seem to sting and bruise a little more than paint, but that doesn't seem to bother most players.
they aint meant to shoot at ppl.. they are harder that paintballs and dont give any so they will be more likely to break a mask...
we are talking about those velcro like balls right...
if not disregard what i said lol

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea I've read up a lot on them. I guess they pay for themselves because the manufacture site says you can shoot them over 500 times and they'll still be good. So I guess that's why they are $150 for a bag of 500.

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
i got a set of 50 of a similar product. (some thing dogs)

They are a great way to test/tune an gun with out having to waste paint.

I need to make carpet lined box that has a funnel that empties in to a spare pod so that i don't have to hunt the balls down in the basement and have to clean them

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
croix153 said:
they are expensive but pretty good. And as for mask breaking, a JT mask took 7 shot gun blasts without breaking (see mask forum)
Yea that was the main thing I was worried about. I didn't know if a lens could take hits from those kind of balls. I think I'm just going to stick with snap shooting and stuff with them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts