Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to replace my egg w/ something stronger and faster (its y-board) and im looking at the apache from ricochet.

For $45-70 brand new it's very tempting....

I was wondering if anyone would care to tell me all about it, particularly the cons of it (yes, i read the loader sticky, so please don't point me there).
i heard it uses some sort of (for lack of a better word) "finger" thingy sensor instead of using sound sensors or some sort of eye system. has this caused any problems for anyone?

·
Registered
118 Posts
I havent had any experience with it, but why dont u get the Z board for ur egg??

·
Registered
300 Posts
My friend outshot it with his old bushmaster, and when it got shot in the window, the window broke, now we cant get all the paint out.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I currently have the ricochet grav feed and the only problem is that there isn't a spring for the lid. you never realize how useful that is until you actually dont have it. i dont know if the apache does or doesnt, but i might wanna check into that if i were you.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've decided to stick w/ my egg for now.

The previous owner had turned down the speed for some reason, I turned it back up and it's keeping up okay (not as fast I like... I out shoot it all the time...).

I'm gonna save for a new tank probably, or just more paint... never have enough of the stuff :looking

1 - 14 of 14 Posts