Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Free Ballin
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, i have a problem. I just dont care. Recently, i noticed that things i once loved, i. e. EVERYTHING, no longer interested me. I drift through days half-awake, and just not caring. A total sense of apathy overwhelms me, and not just about school, about everything. Im tellin myself "you gotta care, school matters for your life(colleges), other stuff makes you happy, CARE GODDAMIT!!!."

But i dont

·
Registered
608 Posts
dont worry too much about it. I think just about everyone goes thru things like that. Sometimes on weekends i think "wow theres so much to do but everything sounds boring".

Heres what you do-

Get your ass up and do something even if it sounds boring go do it.

****Get a girlfriend or a girl that u want to be your friend- it makes school worth going to trust me. It helps me get thru like all off my classes really fast becuase i can wait to go talk to her hehe.

Call up all ure freinds and do something even if its nothing just chill

goto the mall and hang around for abou 2 hrs, u might feel dumb walking around alone but most likely some1 u know will be there.

find new friends in addition to ure old ones

oh and most importantly make plans in advance that are fun, and then stick with them. set days for paintballing and buy the stuff then go have fun. Plan stuff to do thats cool and go do it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts