Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I recently got an ape rampage board with the fang trigger and I have some questions about it. First of all, what guns will it fit? The X7, X7 phenom, and A5? Also it cannot go semi auto correct? Finally are all the parts pictured the correct parts? I'm not missing any correct? Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought I read somewhere that if you use the ape board and fang trigger with an x7 phenom you can't go semi auto.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok I've been doing some more research. From what I've found, the trigger I have is only made for the phenom. The fang trigger is made for the A-5 Hall effect and X7 but it looks different than mine. If you go to this website you can see the trigger for the X7 and A5 and if you compare it to my earlier picture, it doesn't look like it: TechT Fang Trigger for Tippmann A5 HE and X7. This leads me to believe I have the phenom trigger. As for the board, the box it came in is labeled A5 HE and X7(legacy). If you go to this website, it says that that board does NOT work on the phenom: Advanced Paintball Electronics - The MOST ADVANCED Paintball Marker Upgrade Boards on the PLANET - Rampage Boards for Tippmann Markers. However, my board and trigger were sold with a phenom. Therefore, it DOES work on a phenom. Do you think it is possible the box is mislabled and should be the phenom only board? That's the only thing I could come up with. Thanks

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And I believe the board can go semi auto. I don't know what I saw that made me think that but I watched a video and it can.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts