Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Michael
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at Ion videos and I came across a new board called APE Rampage. I was wondering if it is a good thing to have on an Ion.Anybody got any ideas?

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
thy'er just another board floating around out there. I'm not saying they're bad, but there's a few others as well. I know virtue makes one, that's a T-board, a blackheart board board as well.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Did they ever put them out? I had an Ion as a backup for like 2-3 years and I saw the APE board one day so I decided to wait on it but it never dropped as far as I can remember.

-wes.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I have one in the epiphany I am about to ship off, get it it is definitely worth it. and remember when it comes to ions you are thinking about a noid as well, and that noid can push into the 30's with the right upgrades, 28-30 stock depending on settings.

·
Michael
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did they ever put them out? I had an Ion as a backup for like 2-3 years and I saw the APE board one day so I decided to wait on it but it never dropped as far as I can remember.

-wes.
They said they came out In August 2006. Any ideas as to where to get one in Chula Vista for a reasonable price?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts