Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of the admins and moderators have recieved complaints about me lately and I would like to apologize for my actions. Well, here I go...

I would like to apologize to everyone at the forums including:regular members, mods, super mods, and admins. I have been really frustrated with all the crappy stuff in my life right now. School, love life, soccer, injurys, friends, and especially PBF has stressed me out lately. My life is extremely hectic now days and I am finally getting used to all the stress. So as you can see I have lightened up on a lot of matters.

So have a great day and happy posting! I love all of you PBF members!:D

The Forum Mod Formely Known as Logan...;)

·
Registered
536 Posts
I would like to warn everyone ahead of time. My life is really stressfull right now. A friend of mine at work passed away and there is a certain girl that is making my life even worse. Love can be your best friend or your worst enemy from your worst nightmares.

So I would like to say I'm sorry just incase I smart off to someone or flame someone in the next week or so.

D

·
0 Posts
complaints? who complained. wtf i dont recall you doing anything complaint worthy. and for peep that did conplain and then read this, cut him some slack, he's obviously having a rough go of it rite now, and this isnt the only thread that hes said this.

and menace,

that really sucks man, lossing someone is tough, you have my sympathy

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I don't have any complaints Logan. And I am sorry to here about that Scott

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
its just a few newbs who think that they deserve all the respect in the world.
But we understand, everyone has their bad days its part of life, and if you dont have them then something is wrong with you. I hope everything turns out okay for u guys, menace and teamdbt

·
Free Ballin
3,182 Posts
TeamDBT if that posts counts me in apologizing, your forgiven. Im sorry for acting like a dick toward you, too. (does it censor the male reproductive organ?)

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey mac, its cool. I wasn't told who complained. I was just told people complained by cobra. Also I called some people stupid kids because they said you could put a flatline on a mag. IF cobra the people want to come out and say they did it, its cool. I think its great members are concerned about the moderators.

love ya guys!thumup:
TeamDBT

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no they said you could put a flatline barrel on. Also to xtremeVA I play select soccer. I play super 2, D1 is too much of a commitment.

·
\m/ viking
935 Posts
Some of my words of advice for everyone

"If you do something, never apologize for it. You lose your pride and what is done is done. That is why you should try to think before you do because no matter how sincere you are, the damage is done. You can never fully fix anything.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
MrMacDude said:
team DBT, was the n00bs talking about the ZBody? if they was, they arent TOO far off. But, off topic, and you probably know of a ZBody anyway. THEY ARE DAMN COOL!

http://www.p8ntballer.com/techroomcontent/zbody.shtml

[EDIT: ATROCIOUS spelling and grammar]
hey i have a z body :D

anyway, dbt, i think youre a great guy and im not mad at you for anything

·
Wheeeeee!
1,366 Posts
I dunno, I think there are enough barrel adapters out there to put a flatline on an automag, but all the seams would probably bust up your balls, so there'd be no point. Actually, if you got the Z-Body or a similar aftermarket body that accepts cocker threads, you could use the same adapter that WGP uses for the flatliner cocker, I believe, and forgo one of the nescecary adapters. But then you'd have the Z-body anyways, and that would still be pointless. It can be done, I think, but you'll only set a guiness record. It won't make your marker a whole lot better.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts