Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah i get home, get it in the mail open it up put it on my gun and notice its really really loose, not just the part where the bolts conect too the stock but both the stock piece which attches to the bolts and the bolts not being tight enough.

So now the thing which you put in ur gun the square and circle thing which is attached to your stock to go into the gun...it came off and will come off everytime i put it on the gun unless i glue it back....any advice on what glue to use for this purpose? already tried using tape lol

·
Registered
102 Posts
why not send it back and get a new one?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Becuase its a easy problem to be fixed, on my own...why ship it back and pay the shipping when i can get the job done myself.

plus they put the thing together bad anyways whats going to make them do a better job...35 bucks not including shipping and handling so i dont really care i know i get what i payed for and i jus need to keep it together somway...

·
Registered
102 Posts
Well you could use some 2 part adhesive or panel bonder glue from napa. those would be the first 2 things i would try.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Yeah, but wouldn't that glue make the adjustable stock un adjustable? My stock that I got for my A-5 is the proteam fx stock and it just has a screw to tighten on the back incase it ever gets loose.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Plastic Binding glue is what i need i guess. The part that is adjustable is not the part i need to fix so there wont be any glue near that.

Edit: just got some Gorilla glue....it took it paintballing today and it came apart again, i dont know if im not using enough or what but im gonna retry it seems like good glue if i use it right. Im following the directions but i think maybe i put to much pressure or somthing on the piece which comes out. Since i use a sling and my gun puts weight on in...so maybe thats one of the problems.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'd go with the JB weld, assuming the broken parts are metal. If they're plastic, some kind of tough epoxy should do the trick :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts