Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hebrews 13:8
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, theres a big paintball forum get together planned for April 4th in Lakeland at Central Florida Paintball.
Lots of pump players but there will be semis too. Bring what you got.
I'm bringing a pump and a semi.
If you've never been there almost the whole woods field is shaded. Its got a fort, mini houses, tires, hyperball bunkers etc so its not really woods per say. They also have several speedball fields too. A pretty good size group showed up last year, and they really didnt need a ref. Very gentlemanly play. Should be big fun.
There will be peeps from Stockclasspaintball.com, Mcarterbrown.com, Automags.org, AKAOG.org etc.
Basically people from all over Florida.
One guy on MCB, his location line says Guantanamo Cuba, says he's coming.

It is field paint only and the entry is $20.00. I have asked them to get some Marballizer and they have said via email this will happen (I hate the bounces from cheap paint lol). Pump players will need to split cases if they want the better paint. there will be plenty there who will just want a bag or two.

Central Florida paintball
9365 US Hwy 98 N
Lakeland, FL 33809

863 - 858 - 3154

CentralFloridaPaintball.com

The two main posts for this get together are :

Pump Meet (proposed) at CFP - mcarterbrown.com

StockClassPaintball Forum -> Next SCP/MCB meetup at CFP

If you need a ride post over on one of those two forums and someone will respond.
People are coming from Jax, Gainesville, the west coast, Sarasota etc.
I'm a little east of Tampa.
If someone needs a ride PM me.

:)

·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Wevo Paintball

I'm told Wevo will be coming and if you place an order thru Wevopaintball.com before saturday he will be bringing the stuff to the event, as long as its in stock.

;)

·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
April 4th @ Central Florida Paintball In Lakeland

April 4th is this saturday peeps.
There will be people at this event from Miami to south Georgia and all points in between so if you live in Florida dont miss it !

And on a side note if you have paintball stuff to sell/trade bring it too !

:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts