Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what is everyone planning on doing or what have you did in the past? Im not quite sure what ima do but it will nodoubt be good.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Heh...my unsig thin is still floating around?

Thanks for reminding me, I'mma deff. do on prank or something.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
im going to be doin a girl without protection, then ill be like "im coming" and shell freak out and try and get away, and im like "sike, sike, april fools ho"

nah, im prolly gunna put a rubber snake in my ap psych teachers desk, hes deathly afraid of them, he jumps when he sees a shoelace

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
shocker15 said:
im gonna go up to this fat girl that no1 likes and be like u want my lunch and french fries? then ill be like psyke april fools fatty
i bet you're one popular kid in school

·
Registered
833 Posts
Ahhhthe best day of the year next to my birthday......hahahahahhah

i love april fools day, what should i do this year...

lil story for you, my ex-g/f got me good 2 years ago, said she was 3 months pregnant and i freaked out, went in and arranged to sell my car and everything that day.....women what can i say

·
Banned
474 Posts
the best thing for one of ur family members is to tape down the button on the sprayer thing on the sink and point it forwards so when they turn the water on in the morning they get sprayed all over

·
Registered
416 Posts
i remember last year this girl who has no friends tied a 20 dollar bill on a string, and went around the corner and tossed it in the hall, and reeled it in when some kid went by. didnt fool anyone, some jock eventually took it. really stupid thing to do...

·
\m/ viking
935 Posts
I am going to walk into class and push this kid out of his chair and point and go "Ha ha april fools."

And my friend who is buddy buddy with the volley ball coach is going to have him "kick off" this kid we always mess with, and then when he starts to walk away all sad go april fools

1 - 20 of 54 Posts