Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
My sister once put salt in the sugar bowl. Unfortunately nobody really drinks coffee in my house so my great uncle discovered it at Thanksgiving. He was not impressed.

I have always been a big fan of saran wrap on the toilet bowl though the results can be rather gross.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've done that one before. There was some forum devoted to pranks that was really good. Anyone happen to have the url handy?

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
i had a great idea. Fog machine. Put it under the desk (if ur classrooms don't have one, put it in the back under a desk) and turn the thing on. Now, if ur school is like mine, the teacher moves from room to room, so do this to a teacher that is usually late. For example, my english teacher. Never in the room when the bell rings.

and no, i have not done this.

·
Registered
275 Posts
the old tack on the seat, or you can stage a walk out. That would take planning in advance but non the less would be funny. Or put up fake flyers around school or town for soething free or something cool then people go and nothing is there.

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Angered Fists said:
I have always been a big fan of saran wrap on the toilet bowl though the results can be rather gross.
Haha, thats a great one. Hmm...I dont think Im doing too much, but me and the 4 other guys at work wanted to call out of work for saturday in succession to see what my boss would do

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
When I was about 13 I rigged my mom's bathroom so when whe opened the door it dumped a bucket of dead cochroaches on her. She did not seem to laugh much, but the rest of us did.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Man, I wonder what maddox will do this time.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Spudchucker said:
i like the "stealing hubcaps from ricers" prank
um...don't ricers already take their hubcaps off and have the spare-tire look cuz it's "cool?"

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Gabriot said:
Don't forget to take off the superglued spoilers and ground effects.
you mustve forgotten...they are SUPERglued..its not flippin elmers

·
Registered
364 Posts
The spare tire look is cool? My van must be pimp then, all my hubcaps fell off onthe freeway.

For a good prank get on someones computer and change the microsoft word spellchecker so it turns words like "the" into "ass" or "poop" or something like that.

·
Banned
426 Posts
At the beginning of our highschool year, (2 years ago) One of our math teachers told use he HATED those frilly peices of paper that are attached to the side of loose leaf paper.

So some kid spent some money on a ****load of paper and spent all night ripping them off and putting them into a bag, and procceded to fill up every drawer that was in his desk.

I think it was a waste of time

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
ImagineUser said:
For a good prank get on someones computer and change the microsoft word spellchecker so it turns words like "the" into "ass" or "poop" or something like that.
or make a screenshot of the desktop, then set that picture as the desktop. put all of their icons way off screen so they can't see them(actually, better is to make an inconspicuous folder and put them all in that). so when they go to click something they're just clicking on pictures of icons, and can't figure out wtf is happening. even resetting the comp, their icons will still be in that folder

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
you could always tell your parents you are pregnent. or you immpregnated somebody.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts