Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YES Im sorry but adult swim commercials are rocking these days. any body seen these new ones? where its just the hot chicks stomach/body dancing. and now I see one thats an old dude raping with the chick dancing.

then its like..we love you

who else loves it.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
me=no tv, tv=family guy+futurama+MXC, family guy+futurama+MXC= me happy, me=no happy :(

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Fa sho.

I saw one where this girl just got on top of this guy and started making out with him. Then the dude got some ass grabbin. I WAS LIKE DAYUM!

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I love these, I actually get pissed when the show comes on.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Family guy, Seinfeld, MXC, CSI:CSI, The Simpsons, Sports, Sportscenter= teh Essentials.
W/O that, i am some thing. I just don't know what.

edit: LAst year, i was subscribed to Sport Illustrated as a Christmas gift. Anyhow, My personal favorite edition was the swimsuit!

WOW. Man was it Awesome. So much leg neva been shown on paper.
I also got a smartparts catalog. Wow, Those Chiks ROCK. I'd def tap that.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Praider, insert shot gun in mouth. Pull trigger. Repeat.

I wish my sound card worked, so I could enjoy the audiotastic goodness of shake.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
at least he likes the raiders, even though they're sucking this season.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
chromekilla said:
it is mean to to be mean to someone who is obviously retarded so they wouldnt even know it?
Well, it seems your missing something. ;)

Ok, adult swim?

Can someone say, Baywatch? That show is hot. I like bad boyz 2, b/c Gabriel Union comes out in a bikini! HOT! HOT! HOT! 1!!!1111!!113!!!11111

WOw, i'm not sure i get what we are doin here? And about the raiders... yes this year they suck...../rant.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
BZSentinel said:
No one can defeat the quad laser, the bullet is enourmous there is no escaping...jumping...is useless
:rofl :rofl :rofl

lol... ATHF is the leetest show. Friend of mine has the season 1 DVD and we watch it at halo parties sometimes.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts