Votes: 28 41.2%
  • 60+ or bust for me

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
yeah i think while in high school/jr high a couple year's difference is a big deal. i think guys who are out of high school and can only get high school girls are ****in losers and can't handle going back to the bottom after being at the top of the social ladder as a senior

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
yeah man, step up your game. A 17 year old (junior?) shouldn't be dating frosh. It just kinda breaking some rule/standard. If u are really into her and she and you make a great thing they stay. But gosh, well, i dunno, seems like you should be dating someone more your age.

·
Registered
363 Posts
zpyro said:
yeah i think while in high school/jr high a couple year's difference is a big deal. i think guys who are out of high school and can only get high school girls are ****in losers and can't handle going back to the bottom after being at the top of the social ladder as a senior

ummmm I hope I interperated this right,, you meant they can only handle being at the bottom they cant handle the top??? You know what I like my older women, younger, pfaw they aint got nothing, now I am not talking 60+. That is way to much experience, just enough is for me.

·
6,721 Posts
darkdragon said:
ummmm I hope I interperated this right,, you meant they can only handle being at the bottom they cant handle the top??? You know what I like my older women, younger, pfaw they aint got nothing, now I am not talking 60+. That is way to much experience, just enough is for me.
im talkin about the guys who were all tough **** as seniors in high school, then when (IF) they go to college or hell, even the real world in general, they're back to the bottom, they're freshmen again. so to combat that they still go to the high school and hit on girls there

·
Crack
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cath'em while they're pure before they get broken in. :dodgy:

No but seriosuly, Its pretty obvious that older guys (in high school) would only talk to someone much younger to get the goods. I would say the ratio of OK-ness is

14 - 16
15 - 17
16 - 19
17+ fair game

·
6,721 Posts
ZeRO eFFeCT said:
Cath'em while they're pure before they get broken in. :dodgy:

No but seriosuly, Its pretty obvious that older guys (in high school) would only talk to someone much younger to get the goods. I would say the ratio of OK-ness is

14 - 16
15 - 17
16 - 19
17+ fair game
and <18=jailbait :naughty

·
6,721 Posts
big_balla89 said:
Junior to freshman? 2 years isn't a big deal.
it is a big deal. most, if not all people go through a big change thoughout high school. look back to when you were a freshman, you'd be like "holy hell i was retarded".

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
he was saying that its pathetic how people who thought they were big shots senior year in high school, go to college and realize that they're nobodies, so they try to go back to the old days of being semi-important by dating some high school chick who might be popular, and is looking for a boyfriend with a car

1 - 20 of 60 Posts