Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't goto more of them because of the cost. I'm curious what you all think?

Money earned = number of people X price

So if you aren't reaching your target $$ it might be possible to lower the price and get more people? Or do the games already have enough people attending?

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
i say its worth every penny.

Im pretty sure they are making enough to keep themselves going, especially the feilds that hold 2000+ people per event.

·
^_^
688 Posts
For the experience I think its worth it. Actually, with the pacing and what not I tend not to shoot nearly as much paint even though I'm playing ALOT longer :/

Since I only go to about two scenarios a year, heck I'd probably pay double :)

Really a unique and different experience than my bi-monthly outings for speedball et al.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
i dont think they're overpriced. the only reason i've never been to one is because all the good ones are so far away

·
Registered
445 Posts
i say theyre worth it, i love playin em, wish i could use my paint...i get the same paint the scenario does, but i dont play as much and they dont let me use it

·
Registered
581 Posts
Scenarios cost the same amount as to play on a regular rec day. Probably like 1/4 of the scenarios here are free except for paint.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you serious? You pay that much to play on a regular basis? Insane! Find somewhere free to play if you're paying that much. I pay $10 for entry and air to play at my regular woods field.

·
^_^
688 Posts
Typically it costs me on average 120-150$ to go to a Skirmish Scenario, a bit less at EMR.

I'll usually get people together to get the discounted paint rate IIRC at like 20 Boxes you pay 75? a case. Sign up early for better admission rate, plus like 5 bucks or something for an air pass. Its not to bad, the rest is taken up by food.

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
for us the most expensive part is the gas to get there. the only thing close to me really is GRC, but thats had a few scenarios as of late so that helps.

·
Why?
146 Posts
D-Day Special Forces Paintball
The price for entry: $40
Includes: To play and all day air or co2

The scenario I go to, you can bring your own paint. This helps out with price, people have a choice to spend what they want on paint. The price to play to me is cheap. Because everytime they hold a drawing I get something and so does 50 other people out of 200+. They hold one every month during the summer and I try to make every single game. Because it is totally worth the fight and the pace of the game.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts