Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
It's sad that nobody's ever really around any more. This forum used to be the **** haha

*edit*

Holy ****, I have been a member of this forum for FIVE years. I remember being a little kid and coming on this forum... Damn I was stupid hahaha

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
I miss the good ol days... I just keep waiting for the day I try to surf to pbf in my bordom and its no longer here... that will be a sad day my friends.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
any of you guys still play paintball?
There's a badass field that just opened up about an hour away. $10 field/air and I think $35 or 40 a case of rec paint. I'm planning on getting back into it next season.. It'll be like six years since I've played on a somewhat regular basis. I think the last time I actually played was like 4-5 years ago...

But I picked up some gear over the years trying to get back in the past. I've got everything I need except a gun, hopper and I need to hydro my tank.

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
I haven't played since the last TunaBall game in New Jersey. I was hoping to get out to living ledgends this year, but for some reason my new wife wanted to go on a cruise instead at the same time.

I don't play regular rec ball like I used to as I have gotten older. I still have all my stuff and may even fit into some of it (lol). I am thinking that I will more then likely hit some bigger events, Castle conquest, D-day, or some of the larger Scenario things around the area.

Paintball for me isn't what it once was. I grew up on weekend woodsball and that is where my heart still lies. In the for what its worth column, I have never been a tourney player and frankly it doesn't interest me at all. I am more a action pursuit type then a accuracy by volume, 2 minute, 3 case of paint type of guy.

Anyway.. now that I am married with kids, it slows me down even more. I probably should sell some stuff, but I wont..

Anyway.. I can't believe I have been here so long...

Does anyone ever talk to Mark anymore? He has to be Dr. Mark by now I would imagine.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
living legends
we NEED to set this up as a chance to meet each other. i'ts a pretty sick event, I went in year 1 and I've not had a chance to go back, i can never get people to go with me. there's enough of us in the midwest area that we can actually have a decent sized meet-up.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Ya'll should check out Elite Sports Complex. Apparently it's "The" new place for the midwest. Play some ball then go get hammered at my place?

1 - 20 of 138 Posts