Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
^^

I know a new barrel could help but surely it wouldnt make the ball go that much further?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Yes... just turn up your pressure and WHAAALAAAAA more distance. and no barrel will not make the ball farther. It'll just make it go more straighter.
Or you could try making a flatline... (GAY)

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
All you can really do is try to decrease loss of pressure in each shot. A barrel wouldn't help anything, unless you have a bad paint/barrel match. IDK what would help with the pressure, but maybe a bolt and a reg. Do you use air or CO2?

But if all you want is distance, then you could get a spyder to tippmann barrel adapter, and go buy a flatline. The shroud would be useless, but hey... you want the distance ;).

Mike

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, what would it take to runa high pressure operation, or would that puta lot of strain on my Victor 2....I use CO2 right now.

·
Registered
208 Posts
He's talking about high pressure air (HPA), or nitro (N2), or compressed air (CA), whatever you want to call it. Actually HPA is easier on the gun because it's more stable. Since Co2 is a liquid in the tank, it has to expand into a gas to propel the paintballs and power your gun. Since it expands at different rates at different tempatures, and due to the fact liquid Co2 can get into the gun and damage o-rings, Co2 is much harder on any gun. So, yes, your gun will run on HPA with no modification other than possibly a new mainspring.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts