Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im getting really tired of these thread about when did my thread get closed or this and this is stupid.

we really don't care. it doesn't effect you..if it does go to either comments and suggestions and make a post in the form of a responsible thread that asks a question or makes a comment. Or put it in mod and admin chat.

every thread I see that is stirring up the member ship will just be closed. I haven't banned anyone in a while and don't really like doing it but jesus alot of you guys are getting on my nerves.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Don't want to stir up the membership. kinda reminds me of a government conspiracy not wanting to get the info out.

but as much as I like disagreeing with nick I gotta agree that if you're gonna ***** and whine about a closed thread not many people wanna hear about it. So just send it to the mod admin chat or a friendly PM.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
Don't want to stir up the membership. kinda reminds me of a government conspiracy not wanting to get the info out.

but as much as I like disagreeing with nick I gotta agree that if you're gonna ***** and whine about a closed thread not many people wanna hear about it. So just send it to the mod admin chat or a friendly PM.
ok wow. I just got back from the gym and im a little pumped right now. then I came in and I read this I saw what you said as saying that my post was ***** and whine about my thread and that I should send it to mod chat or a pm..I was so close to banning for a wise ass remark like that its not even funny.

btw im like shaking...wow I haven't maxed in a while.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
hahahahahahahaa I seriously lol at that bz :p

edit: you posted again before me, i was laughing at you editing your/my posts

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
wait no more gay inuendo.

so a hot chick

then cool whip and a leather whip.
oh of course... why would i imply anything else.... ;)
haha, better stop before medic has a aneurysm

I swear I'm joking!! be merciful.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.