Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Are you ugly?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
following the theme of alpha's "Are you fat?" thread, here is the "Are you ugly?" thread. let's see how many of you are honest or just full of yourselves. post a pic if you want

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
let's try to keep the body shots out of this, this isn't a "Are you buff?" thread. mug shots only
I think i'm good lookin

352 Posts
Skate and Paint said:
have been told that i am not ugly, in fact good looking....ill get a pic up here later

dude.... ur mom saying it doesn't count man im sry... =( ..it's ok don't cry i told u im sry 2 break it 2 u but sum 1 has 2 :( don't cry baby don't cry =(

=( =( =( =(

jp jp

:hug: :hug: :hug:

lol yea this is a sweet follow up thread 2 alpha's one, next do an "are u ripp'd?" one.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
the way I see it, if you post in a guy only forum trying to say how "hott" you are and posting pics to try to prove it, your looks dont matter at all. If you are that insecure, no matter how good you look you wont be able to get girls

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
I said so-so. Whatever I lack in looks I more than make up for in charm and personality. I really don't think I look like anything special, but for some reason I get a lot of girls. Ones that I wouldn't expect would be interested in me. So I don't know or care, I'm just glad that whatever I have works for me.

Here's an old picture from before I got my hair cut:

-Jinjiro

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Jinjiro said:
I said so-so. Whatever I lack in looks I more than make up for in charm and personality. I really don't think I look like anything special, but for some reason I get a lot of girls. Ones that I wouldn't expect would be interested in me. So I don't know or care, I'm just glad that whatever I have works for me.

-Jinjiro
diego sanchez?

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
TonyD246 said:
I think I have that monitor
I have two of them. And your picture is dead sexy. I'd hit it.

Spudchucker said:
diego sanchez?
I wish.

Number One N00b said:
Jin, nice hair. We curly/wavy haired comrades need to stick together!
Word.

-Jin

·
Registered
830 Posts
Jinjiro said:

-Jinjiro
you remind me a lil of my bf, but he has auburn hair.

i'm okay. not completely hideous but not kate hudson.

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
Jinjiro said:

-Jinjiro

AHAHAHAHA...Me and Nick are laughing so much right now...That's great!

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
It's hard to focus on Paintchick's face in that second pic.
Anyhow, girls always tell me I'm "cute", but I don't think I look all that great, so I put down so-so.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts