Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
machines capable of creating anything w/ the right template (they have them being made seriously) should be out in like 10years, i'd give 20 before its mainstream.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
i mean u get ur template, put it in the "printer" wait say an hour, and u go and get ur toaster/pencil/whatever u needed. I'll try to see if i can find the interview w/ the guy that said they were "on the way" (<--i love that phrase, so ambigious)

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
what the hell did you just say?

either im trippin balls or you cant type tonight.

as for area 51? top secret military aircraft. they have things that would make your jaws drop.

doubt there is any alian related stuff though. all the alian related stuff goes to the secret base under the antarctic ice shelf

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I think it is alien b/s....they've found fossils on mars. But at the same time, if they've got "REALLY HIGH TECHNOLOGY" then how come we haven't unleashed it?

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
I saw a show on it a while ago, where they like staked out the border and stuff. And I guess they tracked down a guy who worked there. Like there's a special plane that flies them into Area 51 every day, and they went to the guys house, and he shut the door on them almost right away. Crazy.

Oh yeah, and they were a few miles outside of Area 51, right on the border of it I guess, and even out that far they were still being watched. Helicopters kept flying overhead, and security trucks would patrol to make sure they weren't doing anything. And I mean this was in the desert in the middle of nowhere - yet they knew exactly what the guys were up to.

-Jin

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
its just a place where top secret new military technology is tested. Like the stealth bomber which was tested by A51 before it was released.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
its a new game thats coming out duh.... anyway, Antartica + Military Base = good idea (except for the tready that almost the whole world signed that said that Antartica was everybodys and that no military personel was allowed on it.)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
paintballjunk12 said:
How come the government does half the **** it does
If it's top secret stuff how come we hear about it? I mean, they tell us about the new planes coming out on stuff like mail call, discoverychannel, military channel and such.

Just an example: If it was supposed to be so secret, how come atom bombs were tested in algomodo texas or where ever?

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
*SHOCKER* said:
Antartica + Military Base = good idea (except for the tready that almost the whole world signed that said that Antartica was everybodys and that no military personel was allowed on it.)
Was the USA penalized when we killed 100's of thousands at Heroshima and Nagaiski (sp?)

NO, we are the good guys. The pres. thinks they can get away with alot more than they can.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts