Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
It says stuff like

"Take one player and place him at one bunker at the 10 or 20, then take another player and place him at the 50-60"

I don't get those numbers what do they mean

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
those numbers are like the yard lines on a football field, even though paintball fields arent 100 yards the numbers just kind represent like a percentage away from the starting line/box, thats the best i can put it i hope you understand

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Error said:
It says stuff like

"Take one player and place him at one bunker at the 10 or 20, then take another player and place him at the 50-60"

I don't get those numbers what do they mean
The 50 would be the center bunker. 10 or 20 would be like a back standup or something.

I'm going to edit the post so it's more organized.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
These articals helped my game alot. Thank you re-posting them Ziddy. Hopefully others will have thier game improved be these. As soon as the newbies start reading the stickies :rolleyes:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Rocky Knuth (sp?) wrote some really good articles on the naughty dogs site (naughtydogs.tv)

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
up^. just so some fools don;t make more posts about, "I wanna get sponsored, so i need tips," when thers a thread.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
...you dont have to bump a pinned topic thumup:

and if u did mabey u should have bumped the sponsorship one...

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Looks like it. they were posted by PSUGHOST, and i don't think the credit goes elsewhere.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.