Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah, go for the halo. Q-loaders are nice and all, but sometimes the exotic and unorthodox, no matter how better it may seem, is in fact infereor.

The whole deal with having to prewind paint into the loader is a *****. I tried to help a friend load one, and it just spun out and 200 rounds of paint just flew into the air.

Halo for sure.

EDIT: And its PMS, not PNS

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
For xmas should i ask my parents to pay for half of a shocker, or get more ups for the impulse?

EDIT: Dont say get a mag, i already have my fun gun. (phantom)

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Roadkill said:
For xmas should i ask my parents to pay for half of a shocker, or get more ups for the impulse?

EDIT: Dont say get a mag, i already have my fun gun. (phantom)
Shocker for sure. Impulses have ****ty resale anyways, so any upgrades you get you should plan on keeping the gun forever.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Alpha said:
I'm so sick of the whole "me before we" mentality of this world. Its driven by greed, and blind devotion and above all FEAR.
Well wouldnt the extreme opposite of that be communism? which has failed several times.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Why do you have like 7 threads in the lounge on the first page?

How do blind men know when they're done wiping?

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Communism is great. Assuming that its governing a small population of less then a hundred people. When you get into the millions, **** starts to happen.

Good communism is good. Theres a huge difference between stalin and marx. Stalin was a douche, and even marx knew it.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Last night when I was getting nasty with my girlfriend I pulled a dutch oven on her. I held the blanket down too long and I thought she passed out but she's dead. What should I tell the cops?

And what about the blind people one?

Also, why is ghost recon 2 so damn hard?

1 - 20 of 66 Posts