Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Banned
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was sleeping which I haven't gotten much sleep in a whole week and I was planning on getting a good nights rest. Well some asshole down my street has been working on his camaro and he took the headers and exhuast off. He was testing it or something and I live on the corner of the street and left my window open cause my room is hot.

So I just hear this ****er burning rubber for about 30 seconds right on the corner of the street. It was so freaking loud and sounded kinda crappy too. So that woke me up and it was 3:54 AM. Then I couldn't fall back asleep and I'm wide awake so here I am with an hour of sleep.

I'm thinking about calling the cops on this douche tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
There is nothing the cops can do after the fact, if you called them then, they would have gone over and told him its too late to be making noise due to noise ordinance, but unless they see it occuring there is nothing they can do.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
y does everything bad ALWAYS happen to u, u need to send some badness to vpraiders...... and all the members of pbf, BUT ESPECIALLY vpraiders

;)

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
put sugar in the tank..

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Suicidal_Brick said:
mix any liquids you can find together and put them in his gas tank

example:
olive oil, milk, vinegar, water, capri suns, gatorade, urine, frying oil, and something else thick,liquid co2,nitrous oxate,bleach,vomit,dog ****,your ****,oil,bugs.

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Nothing you can do now. And I guarantee if he does it again and you call the cops out there, they'll miss him doing it and will only go to his door and tell him not to do it. And then your neighbor will just be pissy at you for the rest of your life. Chances are you wont have a cop out there for a good 20-30 minutes unless your lucky and theres a bored cop 2 minutes from your house.

No cop really wants to deal with a noise disturbance issue. Now obviously if it was murder, someone would be out there in 4 seconds. Relate it to your mom telling you the computer wont print and you have to fix it. Now imagine if she told you it was exploding. Now which scenerio is going to make you fly out of your seat into the living room?

·
Registered
72 Posts
I doubt he took off his headers, that would be bad...he was probably just running open headers. I wouldn't mess with his car, you can bet there would be retaliation. You could try talking to him and asking him not to run open headers at 4 am.

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
dhill0413 said:
hahahaha. tell that to the asshole cops that almost arrested me last night.

****ing cops and their noise complaints.....they love it.

My cops are lazy as hell. We called them on some psycho druggie that was walking around our area and it took them 20 minutes to get here...he was gone.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts