Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, today sucked due to assholes known as "parents" so in honor of that, lets start an asshole haters club! If you realy hate assholes, be it your parents, people that are assholes, or your little brother, than please join and put this I HATE ASSHOLES -thanks to alpha :) into your sig. thank you... Hate to any assholes out there... <3 to tha rest...

·
12,110 Posts
You missed the entire point of my message.

I hate only those who wish to do harm for no other reason then to do harm. Assholes.

Parents spent literally THOUSANDS of dollars and waste THOUSANDS of hours from labor, to feeding you as a kid, to raising you. EVen though you may not agree with what they have to do and say now, I bet in 10 years, you'll come to an understanding that they did it becuase they lvoe you, and thats the best way they know how to raise you.

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
Alpha said:
You missed the entire point of my message.

{Haven't read that yet, I might comment later.}

I hate only those who wish to do harm for no other reason then to do harm. Assholes.

Parents spent literally THOUSANDS of dollars and waste THOUSANDS of hours from labor, to feeding you as a kid, to raising you. EVen though you may not agree with what they have to do and say now, I bet in 10 years, you'll come to an understanding that they did it becuase they lvoe you, and thats the best way they know how to raise you.
Right on.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
98customplayer1 said:
OK, today sucked due to assholes known as "parents" so in honor of that, lets start an asshole haters club! If you realy hate assholes, be it your parents, people that are assholes, or your little brother, than please join and put this I HATE ASSHOLES -thanks to alpha :) into your sig. thank you... Hate to any assholes out there... <3 to tha rest...
i hate you

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Unless your dad molests you, you have nothing to complain about. Parents take more **** from us than we do from them.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
98customplayer1 said:
, be it your parents, people that are assholes, or your little brother, than please join and put this I HATE ASSHOLES -thanks to alpha :) into your sig.
you didnt even put "thanks to alpha :)" in your own sig...who doesnt hate assholes? its like an unwritten unorganized global club.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** assholes: assholes that just want to **** on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can **** an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they **** too much or **** when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a ***** to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of **** that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us **** this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in ****!

·
ShArPeYe
1,271 Posts
be done with this thread close it.. no point in arguing with some1 that hates his parents..

i bet ur parents put up with a lot of **** from u.. take some crap once in a while.. dont waste our lives and make us pity u

·
Registered
989 Posts
Yea, it's natural to hate your parents, but guess what. I'm sure your dad could find a lot better things to do than bust his ass to take care of you. I don't know your situation, but as said above... if you're not being molested or beaten, then I don't know what the problem is.
I was a dumb kid once, too. I left home at 17 over some dumb ****. I didn't talk to my mom for 7 years. One day we finally started talking and I realized what an idiot I used to be. My mother did well in her life and even after the **** I pulled as a kid, she still hepled me out. I know now that she just didn't know how to deal with me then.

·
Pneumatically Insane ©
2,595 Posts
Dogpatch said:
Yea, it's natural to hate your parents, but guess what. I'm sure your dad could find a lot better things to do than bust his ass to take care of you. I don't know your situation, but as said above... if you're not being molested or beaten, then I don't know what the problem is.
I was a dumb kid once, too. I left home at 17 over some dumb ****. I didn't talk to my mom for 7 years. One day we finally started talking and I realized what an idiot I used to be. My mother did well in her life and even after the **** I pulled as a kid, she still hepled me out. I know now that she just didn't know how to deal with me then.
no it isn't

I think u mean "annoyed" or "frustraded"

but if you mean hate, then yes, you sir, are an asshole

·
Registered
989 Posts
^^^
Did you read the rest of my post? I was sticking up for parents. I am one, a couple times over. As George Clooney said, "I'm the goddamned paterfamilias!"

It was a loose use of the word hate. And also used in the way that a teen/preteen would understand. They use the word hate when talking about hairstyles for Chrissakes.

Speaking of loose use in words, there sure are a lot of assholes flying around. Don't call me an asshole, asshole.

·
Pneumatically Insane ©
2,595 Posts
Dogpatch said:
^^^
Did you read the rest of my post? I was sticking up for parents. I am one, a couple times over. As George Clooney said, "I'm the goddamned paterfamilias!"

It was a loose use of the word hate. And also used in the way that a teen/preteen would understand. They use the word hate when talking about hairstyles for Chrissakes.

Speaking of loose use in words, there sure are a lot of assholes flying around. Don't call me an asshole, asshole.
no, just liek this one^

tl;dr

(im lazy)

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
98customplayer1 said:
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA =( =( =(

·
12,110 Posts
Shamed_Spartan said:
im an asshole, whats it to ya?

and Alpha, so you hate bad children? :confused:
You seem to be confused about the nature of evil. Well, so am I! But from what I gather, when you're young, you dont do bad things to be bad. You do bad things for the attention and out of ignorance, not out of pure evil.

Teh true evil I speak of lies in each and every one of us, and can't really be pointed it. Its more like a fog that terrorizes our society. Stealing from others, especially those close to you are an example... And sometimes not doing anything at all can contribute to this disease.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.