Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Banned
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well. Being the idiot I am, I Jog when I have pnemunoia and asthma. Today while I was just jogging I had a massive asthma attack for the first time.

I sat down as quick as I could and I tried to get my breath back. I rummeged through my pockets until I found my emergency inhaler which I thought I would never use.

In the panic i dropped the inhaler and I basically crawled to get it. I used it and about a min later I was back to normal. So basically I almost died today

I gotta say though I got scared ****less. I really thought I was going to die today. Basically the moral of the story is, if your sick, dont push it.

If anyone else has asthma they will know what im talking about.

·
Banned
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kidpaintballer said:
wow, that blows. i know that at times (like with swimming) ive tried to go up for air and something or someone was above me. it will scare the **** out of you
Qouted for much truth.

I actully got stuck under a float someone was on when I was little. I actully blacked out.

·
Banned
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Because I thought I could get passed it. I was out of school for 3 weeks so I really needed to get out of the house. Ive been out for at least a week now but this was the first bad time.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
my throat swells up when i have coughing fits (like when i choke on something briefly) and i cant breath at all for like a minute straight. never passed out from it, but it sucks hardcore and i know how you feel

·
12,110 Posts
Spudchucker said:
my throat swells up when i have coughing fits (like when i choke on something briefly) and i cant breath at all for like a minute straight. never passed out from it, but it sucks hardcore and i know how you feel
You my friend need a bong. They're great for people with asthma. I can hit one all day and not cough at all and I supposedly have mild asthma

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Hmm... alpha selling his mag. I dont believe it,so i have to click it lol.

But asthma cant stop the bus.(reffering to J. Bettis commercial, and their about to beat the bengal's :tup ) But i have asthma, but it does'nt effect me much.

·
Registered
986 Posts
yeah asthma sucks mine isn't bad anymore so i dont have an inhaler. but i get one bad attack once or twice a year. i've heard though steady exercise will help you overcome it? seemed to work for me and my sisters friend though

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
i used to get asthma attacks when i was around 4 and i would have to stay in the hospital sometimes. its weird, because one of the earliest memories i can think of is going to the hospital, and at like 3am getting up and staring out the window looking at NYC from the hospital. idk why, but whenever i think of that, it seems so beautiful. i know i just went off topic, but yeah when i look back its really weird i imagined that at age 4...

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Alpha said:
You my friend need a bong. They're great for people with asthma. I can hit one all day and not cough at all and I supposedly have mild asthma
haha nah i havent coughed from smoking in like 2 years (i got MASSIVE lungs and they are hard to irritate) i had a nice 1.5 foot chaos bong a couple of years ago but i sold it for a bag cause i never really used it much. nothin' like a nice *smooth* sherlock to puff with :smokin

i dont know if its asthma i have, i just know my throat hates when **** gets lodged in it

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
Yah I got asthma, it's actually been horrible for the past few days. I remember one race last year I could hardly breath for about an hour afterward, I was coughing but getting nothing, I couldn't get a word out because I'd either caugh or my chest would lock up.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts