Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bored.

Skipped Marketing meeting to sit in the classroom and watch music videos, but he principal is right outside, so I chose the more quiet route

since I don't have any headphones

I skipped last block to go to lunch again too

Cuz, all the marketing classes have a meeting today every block, and I have 3 marketing classes

The same meeting 3 times

lame... what are you guys doing this weekend?

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
haha i skipped 6-8th period to go surfing today. but tonight in this order. Dinner and movie with some chick i just met, football game around 9, party after game, passing out. tomorrow: surf expo in orlando, then partying

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
We had 1:30 dissmisal today, so I've been on PBF for a while. Football game tonight then I'll probably end up at someones house later. Tommorow I got a haircut at like 12:30,then after that balling till 10 or so.

·
Registered
23 Posts
buying some hanbeneros for school read the post titled habenero to figure out y. Gonna get some of those, gonna work out iunno play some cs source i realy wanna go balling havnt gonna in like 1 1/2 months =( but with school homework and my dad having to save money for my sisters car/college i understand thumup:

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
I was going to go to the school's football game, but I've decided I'm not feeling all that great and it isn't worth my time.

Tomorrow I'm going hiking though.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Well I can't paintball tommorow because I broke the wire on my battery harness. I'll just hang out there and maybe get some filming in.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts