Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling an inert AT4 rocket launcher. This is in really good condition considering it has been used in the field. All sights are in tact. Price drop to $200 shipped. SOLD SOLD

SOLD

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Pretty much no lol. I have it displayed in my living room and it is a great conversation piece. You can find you tube videos on people making this into a nerf or paintball launcher. It's pretty cool.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
Damn you for posting this.....seriously debating if its worth $300 just for the look on peoples faces when i go to the range and pull this out of the trunk for ****s and giggles.

·
Administrator
14,017 Posts
Pretty much no lol. I have it displayed in my living room and it is a great conversation piece. You can find you tube videos on people making this into a nerf or paintball launcher. It's pretty cool.
so does this one actually launch anything?

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
you see them in military surplus stores sometimes. If you look around youtube, you can find people who have converted them into nerf launchers. it's still fairly tempting for me, but I have no place to put it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I tried selling it on Ebay, but right before the bidding ended, Ebay took it down. They said we cannot sell these on Ebay. I forgot exactly why since it was a while ago. I will try giving them a call and see if their policy has changed.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts