Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I'm new I've shot guns and things but never owned one and I'm probably gonna buy the Spyder Imagine for woodball in my backyard(got a big woods area :hug: :hug: :devil: ) and for speedball. Just wanted to see how many there are of us and see where your "local" field is.

-Pce :looking

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah I live in gwinnett too but kinda near fulton and forsyth line. I haven't got my gun yet but I'm working on coaxing my parents

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah,

my grades aren't dooin soo good so I think promising all A's in Honors High School Classes(freshy) might be tempting enough for them and if not the amount I spend on the Gun plus another 50 go into the bank(my account)...

-Pce

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah we'll see. But now I had an airsoft gun and I had the abrrel out and optu a BB in it and used my mouth pressure to shoot it and it hit my lil bro and he cried so my dad lost all trust in me.... :shrug: :eek: :mad: :ninja: so I gotta get his trust back before I can get a paintball gun and my mom was like yeah sure so I just gotta get past christmas and my birthday and save up alot moer $$$ to get a good gun.....

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah,

I think I can get my grandmother to buy me the imagine 2k4 :hug: for my birthday(day after xmas :hug: ) cus she bought me my PS2 :hug: against my parents wishes :hug: and I know she'll do it again. I'm also planning on a day wehre I go play with a rental to see if I "like" to play. I dont doubt it at all that I wont like it. Mike, covington is on what side of the perimeter? I forgot....and I dont own a map srry :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts