Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going? i might go if the weather isn't too crappy next weekend.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just don't look forward to making the southern trek at this time of the year on the nj roads

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
I went down on Saturday, the cars wern't as good as last years, but it still was a good show. That Atlantic City Corvette dealer took up half an isle with corvettes and there wasn't even one on the new Z06's in there. :rolleyes: I was talking with the Ferrari dealer there and he got a kick out of me asking if every new Ferrari comes with a little Italian mechanic in the trunk. I definately wouldn't buy one of them, to replace the darn cigarette lighter it's $425. =0 As for the old cars that were there being sold (not auctioned) I didn't see anything that really caught my eye. However, people are paying insane amounts of money for run-of-the-mill stuff. There was a '65 stang there with a 289 and a 4-on-the floor that went for $25,000. That is like a $15,000 car at best, and if it wasn't an insane market right now it would normally sell for under 10.

By the way, I have some pictures, but there back on my camera at home.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
too bad i didnt see you dooms, my biggest dissapointment was that there were almost no cudas

1 - 9 of 9 Posts