Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like this band. Their singer is not the greatest, but the rest of their band is pretty good. what do you guys think?

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Atreyu is terrible.
They're getting dropped from their record label.
I'm happy. Hopefully they don't get another record deal.
They're SO BAD LIVE. OMFG. SO BAD. Never waste your money on an Atreyu show.
Hell, if you get free tickets, sell them on ebay or right in front of the venue...they're terrible.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
You don't know how "hardcore" is supposed to be done, then.
1) I didnt classify them.
2) I know exactly how hardcore is done. Dont get me started.

All I said was that a few years ago I saw them play. They were with Snapcase and Boy Sets Fire. They played a great set. It was actually one of the more memorable shows I've been to. If you have never seen them play live STFU.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
m98_bmx said:
1) I didnt classify them.
2) I know exactly how hardcore is done. Dont get me started.

All I said was that a few years ago I saw them play. They were with Snapcase and Boy Sets Fire. They played a great set. It was actually one of the more memorable shows I've been to. If you have never seen them play live STFU.
I've seen them TWICE. THEY'RE TERRIBLE LIVE. He cannot scream for ****. Try a REAL hardcore show, then try Atreyu. You'll cry at how bad Atreyu is.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
o well..i think they are good. and they just had a concert where i live and i thought they were pretty fricken good.

·
I'm kind of blue
118 Posts
atreyu drummer is pretty good, very basic guitar work and horrible vocals and yes they blow hard live, overall they really suck, although despite everything i just said, your opinion is your own

1 - 13 of 13 Posts