Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i mad a sig you you guys something small to put aside or something if you have suggestions for another one or pics i will try my best to make it, i know this one isnt the best i just didnt know where to start. here it is

and here is the img code for my photobucket just put in the img code tags other wise the pic would show not the tag http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/crazycarman/pbsigfinshished.jpg

O

·
0 Posts
It's a good try but the oldschool stoned assasin picture doesn't really fit in with the Christianity theme.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
olddfatbulldog said:
It's a good try but the oldschool stoned assasin picture doesn't really fit in with the Christianity theme.

Yeah it does.

It's been theorized that the "holy oil" that Jesus would put on his followers was actually like made by smashing some sort of cannabis like plant. So when it was poured on his followers, hmm, well I think you can guess.

Not to mention weed has been smoked in that region of the world for thousands of years. Jesus was probably a stoner. He just wanted peace. He and his disciples sat around, smoked and ate pita bread.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.