Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to get a bunch of pbf members who live in Atlanta to meet up and ultimate paintball and play some serious recball, maybe even form a team. They're open from 2-6 and their website has a lot of useful information on it. Print out a copy of the waiver and get your parents to sign it then, I'm 17 and can drive so that's the best way w/o having them come up.

http://www.ultimatepaintballgeorgia.com/

Note they are having a tournament soon, maybe we could get a pbf team going and play in it!!! I'm planning on going Sunday, I'll be in the Tippmann jersey (new dye one otw) with teh Impulse thumup:

Hope to see some of you there!

·
Registered
17 Posts
holy s*** i think i was there if any 1 reads this any more I was the kid with the green cocker and all grey, empire jersy and grey profiler

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was me and two of my friends, one had a red impulse w/ apache and the other just had a 98c. We played 1 game of xball, and a bunch of 1v1s, 2v2s and big team games on the other air ball field.

What field did you play on?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yeah, I played with Eric Dearman and he lived in my neighborhood.

(also love Paintball Atlanta and the Blackhearts, but paint is blazin expensive)

by the way dose pb atlanta have any comeing up tournys?
Thanks

·
PB REF
1,078 Posts
i have met eric a few times...don't care to much for the guy, but jason is ok, i see him all the time.
anyway-
if you haven't heard the field is moving down the road about a mile, and it will open with-
x-ball field
airball field
speedball
hyperball

it will eventually have 2 very nice woods fields(i worked my butt off on that all weekend), and a mounds field. you will notice we have named the places on the woods fields (i may be geting the porta potties named after me) lol

so we have way to much to worry about, but xtreme may put on a tourney in summer, maybe before.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think pba is sweet and I have been there a lot, but the paint is cheeper at other places, ill come by and see the new field

When is the new field opening up???

1 - 14 of 14 Posts