Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attn.! Bad Trader!

DO NOT TRADE WITH FREAKIMP77!

I was at first a bit skeptical when he wanted to trade his JD Fly straight up for my Worrbladed Merlin. So I ask if he'll do a 3rd party of my choice. He says yes. He then vanishes from the internet for atleast a month, ignoring my messages. It has been confirmed through chats with my friend and I trying to prove his bad trading. My friend has proved this because when contacted he said he did not have a JD Fly for trade sale. This chat right here seals the deal.

Rahim Majhir: why not?
freakimp77: y not wat
Rahim Majhir: why don't you wanna trade anymore?
freakimp77: cause i chabged my mind
Rahim Majhir: alrihgt, do you have pics? cos i'm gonna have some cash and may be interested in buying
freakimp77: dude
freakimp77: im not gonna trade or sell
Rahim Majhir: alright...brush yo teef
freakimp77: ?? w/e dude

Do not trade with freakimp77! He claims to have all types of guns, but he uses an imp!

Brandon

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Lets not make this a flame war guys. Thank you oakland dog for alerting us, this way more people will see this and the scammer will get banned most likely. Oakland is trying to alert the people, this is important and can be moved if the mods feel like it, but its not up to non-mods to decide this threads fate.

Demo

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
pimpballer756 said:
yea more people will see it you ****ing pussy but that doesnt mean you should put it here read the ****ing rules before you go off next tim dip****
What rules are you speaking of? This IS the place for this thread, and after reading the rules as you suggested, there is no prohibition for these types of threads in this forum. Next time if you have a concern, I suggest you report the thread and let the moderators take care of it. Remember, it is better to be thought a fool then to open your mouth and prove it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
thanks for the heads up oakland. good instincts: if it's too good to be true, then it's probably a scam.

pimpballer756 said:
i dont trade online homey i dont trust anybody because of this ****
while online trading has it's risk, it also has benefits for both the seller and buyer. sellers can get rid of used/old equipment that is lying around. buyers can purchase used equipment w/o retail store mark-up. it is a win-win situation if buyer/seller are both honest.

there are many risks involved in an online trade/purchase but if you take careful steps to protect yourself, then it can be just as safe (or just as risky) as purchasing from an online retailer, like amazon or barnes&nobles.

i have been ripped before, but i've bought/sold/traded so my crap on internet forums like this for ridiculously low prices that i will continue to do so. if you be careful and think twice...and follow some of my tips for safer transactions. then you can reduce most of the risks.

beside you can still meet up w/ people locally and deal face-to-face. i consider this a zero risk transaction, for obvious reasons.

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
MedicDVG said:
What rules are you speaking of? This IS the place for this thread, and after reading the rules as you suggested, there is no prohibition for these types of threads in this forum. Next time if you have a concern, I suggest you report the thread and let the moderators take care of it. Remember, it is better to be thought a fool then to open your mouth and prove it.
when all of this started it was in general paintball chat and a mod moved it.
huh its crazy were it ended up.....

OaklandDogs187 said:
Hey ****tard, more people will see it here so shut up.

Brandon

P.S. Nice try at a joke that wasn't funny. wave:
hmmm...... sarcasim?(sp?)

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Seriously to prove my point...I didn't EVEN KNOW we had a Theft Report forum until I searched for this thread. Seriously, They should just delete this and leave it in pball talk where more people will see it. But I don't run this place.

Brandon

1 - 20 of 21 Posts