Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Well, the story is the Supermoderator we all know as "Christian" used to be named "cockerguy4life" before his sudden hatred for the Autococker was created, this was well before many of you registered here. Then he had an Admin change his name to "Christian".

Therefore, his name used to be cockerguy4life, but when he changed it to Christian cockerguy4life became available. Apparently someone took advantage of this, and registered that name, than proceeded to impersonate Christian, the Supermoderator. Which is a banable offence.

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
I understand the hatred of cockers. and look at my name?

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Psshhht, cockers work fine, 99% of the time, its the owners fault in the incorrect operating on an Autococker.

Sure they are not as fast as the leading guns, I'll admit that, but they have plenty of +'s that the other guns dont.

O well, I'm not turning this into a "cockers are cool, so am I, you suck at life, and so does your gun" thread.

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
he was the ugliest kid ive ever seen also.... yes i had the unfortuinute time of lettin him tryout for our team........ he sucked nuts and was ugly

1 - 19 of 19 Posts