Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
look LOOK ! ha you looked
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dont care who makes it its damn good coffee.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Chris Kringle said:
For real, I hike to columbia every morning for my cup of brew, if you dont your nothing but a dirty capatilist pig like Alpha pointed out.
I thought everyone did that? :shrug:

·
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chris Kringle said:
For real, I hike to columbia every morning for my cup of brew, if you dont your nothing but a dirty capatilist pig like Alpha pointed out.

wait.... huh?

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
flowbob said:
that game is rad
Honestly, it looks like it strayed away from heterosexuality a bit too much for my taste, I mean, two sweaty buff guys with tight clothes... They probably don't fight as much as they wrestle.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
Honestly, it looks like it strayed away from heterosexuality a bit too much for my taste, I mean, two sweaty buff guys with tight clothes... They probably don't fight as much as they wrestle.

Au contraire sir....Contra has been scientifically proven to be the most manly, tough guy game to ever exist, even to this day!

My sources come from Encarta and Webster's, so you know you can trust it ;)

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
lol it was regular nintendo, 16 bits or whatever it was....it wasnt that detailed...plus it was killer...when you were young.

·
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dhill0413 said:
and Contra 3 really is one of the hardest games ever.

Maddox even admits it. I dare you, play Contra 3 on hard and you will live through hell. I beat it :)

qft mutha****er

1 - 20 of 20 Posts