Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to have the house all to myself tomorrow. Because of this, I have invited my lady over to spend the day with me. I'd like to show her a classy time with bubble bath, etc. The icing on the cake is going to be cooking her dinner or lunch. What do I cook her? I don't exactly want to put together some super complex/expensive **** but I don't plan on just heating up some hot dogs. Ideas? Insight?

You're all great.

P.S. (for Dooms, mostly) - Yes, she is Asian.

·
Pointless thread poster
576 Posts
Salmon, if you can find it a decent price. And since she's asian, maybe you can cook some cultural dinner.

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
Nah, get some tortellini and some pasta sauce (Alfredo, it sounds more sophisticated), buy some salad mix, put it in a bowl and some garlic bread.

You basically just created an Olive Garden-esqe meal for the two of you.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
You can sear some scallops...or create a white wine sauce to go with scallops and angel-hair pasta.

Scallops are very easy to prepare...and girls think scallops are awesome for some reason...they're seafood and thus exotic??

let me know if you'd like me to help ya on a recipe.

also, you can prepare some shrimp barbecue style. skewer the shrimp wrapped in bacon with monterey jack cheese and a sliver of jalapeno enclosed. put the shrimp on skewers with pieces of pineapple and bell peppers, and barbecue over low open flame (pre cook the bacon halfway...shrimp cooks MUCH faster than bacon). Thats it, you ahve a manly bbq meal that is delectable and sure to excite the taste buds. lime juise over the shrimp while cooking, too.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I make Chicken Alfredo for my girlfriend quite often and she loves it. As do I it tastes very good. It's pretty easy to make too.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
heres one for the ladies

Get some Shrimp, pre cooked and frozen.

Alfredo Sauce

Fettuccine noodles.

And some nice bread.

Just cook the pasta, defrost the shrimp, heat up the sauce. Simple as that.

·
Pointless thread poster
576 Posts
1 - 20 of 41 Posts