Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've found your secret out. I know who you are! I know why you were gone for so long!

PEOPLE, I KNOW WHY!!!

Are you ready?

HP_Lovecraft is actually.....KEN JENNINGS!!!! He left PBF to film the Jeopardy shows...he knows everything. They found him and said "This man knows everything about anything, we need him to boost our ratings." But the name HP_Lovecraft wouldn't suffice on TV, oh no. No no no, it had to be Ken Jennings, and they made him act mormon.

I figured you out lovecraft...your shenanigans are over!!

for you retards out there I'm just joking around

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
OMG! THATS IT! we'll def. know for sure when he buys himself a set of new guns just for fun! mexico my foot! the only rocks he was seein were the nice shimmery ones at the jewelry store in his new 20k watch!

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
nah, he's no gov. robot. i got pissed at the prototype when we built it so i busted it and used the parts for my crazy pc. :cool:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I've been on the internet since around 1990, yet I can not find a picture of myself.

Perhaps this means that in fact, I am really a robot created in 2003, and implanted with FAKE MEMORIES of a previous life. Like Buffy's sister?

That would explain alot.

Anyway, I was bored this weekend and created a website to confuse all you young kids:
Why electros suck

nick

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
very nice site there hp. don't you just love psyching out the new kids w/ all the killer old school stuff?

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
I go to college with HP. I'll just take a little snapshots......

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
HP_lovecraft said:
I've been on the internet since around 1990, yet I can not find a picture of myself.

Perhaps this means that in fact, I am really a robot created in 2003, and implanted with FAKE MEMORIES of a previous life. Like Buffy's sister?

That would explain alot.

Anyway, I was bored this weekend and created a website to confuse all you young kids:
Why electros suck

nick
No wonder I couldn't find one. But I do believe I know your last name.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts