Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go ride a bike.

This CIA/KGB is getting nuts. I'm moving it to fourm games. Do not make anymore threads about it.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I actually rode a bike today for the first time in months, weird. I did it before I read this thread.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
i rewired tandem trailer brakes, green/white wires, and the harnesses were ziptied to the black frame with black zip ties. in the dark.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
Hey stafoo I was out all day yesterday and I did chin ups and pushups this morning. :hug:
I worked 4-10 yesterday. I ran 7.5 miles yesterday morning. I worked 1-7 today, and ran 3 miles after work. Tomorrow I work 1-7, and have to practice with my friend's band.

And I started the e-CIA. :tup

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
I worked 4-10 yesterday. I ran 7.5 miles yesterday morning. I worked 1-7 today, and ran 3 miles after work. Tomorrow I work 1-7, and have to practice with my friend's band.

And I started the e-CIA. :tup
You guys are so competitive, last night I got blazed and went on the trampoline with my friend and we tried to stand up while laughing our asses off. And whenever I closed my eyes I saw transformers (optimus prime > *)

And this morning I took my gecko out and she took a **** on me, then I played with her more and I took two of the biggest ****s of my life.

I didn't do crap and I'm proud of it.

·
12,110 Posts
Psst: attn pbf just chill.

I kinda stated this whole thing by telling n1n that I wanted to join ekgb then prophet chimed in then I had to be a double agent, and I confess, I am Joseph Stalin.

It all got a bit out of hand as in people freaking out AHH EKGB woo!

IT was fun while it lasted. If you want to keep it up, spam it up in the forum games.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
I made a new e-KGB thread (it's been around for a year) because Alpha wanted me too, and I was bored at 1 am.

Then you guys took it WAY out of hand.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts