Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ENOUGH WITH THE LINKS TO COLLEGEHUMOR/COMPFUSED/EBAUMS/BIGBOYS/ALL OF THOSE.

Most people who have been around the internet for a decent amount of time have heard of and visit these sites regularly. We don't need you to repost it. Think it's funny? That's cool - we've all probably seen it. It's all older than Moses, don't repost it.

Also, this is a good time for me to address something. Half of you bastards have terrible grammar. www.hop.com can help.

Thanks - The management.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
yeah and that compfused never works right for me any ways i can never hit play! so i have to look at the page source and fine the damn movie and download it.

so stop posting this ****

·
12,110 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:

Most people who have been around the internet for a decent amount of time have heard of and visit these sites regularly. We don't need you to repost it. Think it's funny? That's cool - we've all probably seen it. It's all older than Moses, don't repost it.

Also, this is a good time for me to address something. Half of you bastards have terrible grammar. www.hop.com can help.

Thanks - The management.
A****itymen. You said it. thumup:

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
you know what owns all of those sites.

Stupidvideos.com <--- have fun wasting your weekend.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
lmao. phroph3t has spoken...but he'll never speak about letting us down on that bronco.

·
Registered
364 Posts
10-4 prophet.

I don't believe I have ever linked to those sites, but it won't happen. And my grammer is decent enough to be understood.

But some of those videos ARE funny....

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Kat said:
<3 for Nick....:)
<3!

Barber said:
I love you too much for words.
I feel special.

P4IN7 B4LLS said:
hey guys... i dont know if youve heard of this place, but theres this guy maddox, he's hilarious! i just found his site, and he talks about a lot of funny things....

yea, dont link to maddox either
God damnit how'd I forget Maddox?!

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
i agree!

half the stuff people post...has either been posted before...or is over a year old and just about all of us have seen it more than once

1 - 20 of 27 Posts