Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may not remember, but the lounge used to be awesome. There were many funny threads, interesting storys and cool discussions. Latley, the lounge has been filled with spam, complaining/whining and lame storiys that nobody cares about. Please everybody, cut down on the spamming, make good threads and stop the flaming and newb related anything. Seriously guys, think before you hit "Post New Thread"

Also, Zidane, you need to chill out, if you hate PBF so much go to PBN.

·
Florida's #1
3,863 Posts
Yeah guys cut down on the same threads also and the gay stuff. Nodody cares about your day unless you're actually a known member and if your day was funny. Good job phantom.

empire 4 life said:
why is everone hating on zidane he was just stating how he felt and he was remembering the golden days of the forum.
They could have been rotten for what ya know...Long time ago.

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
empire 4 life said:
why is everone hating on zidane he was just stating how he felt and he was remembering the golden days of the forum.
Zidane is a pretty pimp kid, but making 6 threads complaining is spam and noobish. He wants the newbs to stop but he doesnt, kinda hypocritical

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
:tup: times 4958409583209583209582093850932.7328

P.S. Ziddy's banned from PBN ;)

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Meh, it wasn't THAT bad when I came...

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Nay, he's only on a 3-day ban atm.

D

·
0 Posts
yeah like seriously.. im playng the worlds smallest violin here.. cut the **** now or leave.. honestly, no one cares.. at all.. kyle, you take this whole forum thing way to seriously.. no one cares if you dont like it.. and wow you have e-followers.. neat.. just go out and get some more head, i mean seriously.. ***** and whine at a forum.. or go get head.. i think most of us are gonna go for head here.. well theres some that are kinda sketchy

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
dont piss me and medic, we are like batman and robin of the lounge... or batman and and his butler

me being batman of coarse

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
little cocky there nyy. and d_smalls you really like to use the word head dont you? and the lounge was good a while back but i havent been here half as long as half of you guys so i wouldnt know that far back

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
D_Smalls said:
yeah like seriously.. im playng the worlds smallest violin here.. cut the **** now or leave.. honestly, no one cares.. at all.. kyle, you take this whole forum thing way to seriously.. no one cares if you dont like it.. and wow you have e-followers.. neat.. just go out and get some more head, i mean seriously.. ***** and whine at a forum.. or go get head.. i think most of us are gonna go for head here.. well theres some that are kinda sketchy
do you even know how to play the violin? j/w

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
i think the lounge is fine... reading is entertainment.

in fact, the best entertainment, as i think most people can back me up on, is the stories about people being drunk and high, cause they involve funny things from people in a completely different mindset. But then we have people that complain and complain about drug stories, when in fact they are the best ones to read.

So really, its a paradox

1 - 20 of 25 Posts