Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Earlier this month, probably the 4th or 5th, I got snakebites.

Today, one of the back parts inside my lip came out, and the ball and rod fell through the front. I got all the parts together, washed them and my hands in soap, screwed the back part into the rod and took the ball off and tried to put it back through. First I lost the ball. And after about twenty-thirty minutes of trying to get it back through, I lost the other part of it, too.

So right now I have nothing in the hole. When I was trying to get the rod back through it I feel like I couldn't get it, so I stuck it in the front way and it started bleeding. Which didn't bother me, I just kept on trying to get it through the back way again.

I don't mind having to get it pierced again it didn't hurt and I don't mind paying for the piercing and new jewlery, and I'm fairly sure that since it's a new piercing it's going to close up overnight, correct? I'm most worried about how long I'll have to wait before I get it pierced again. I don't want to have to wait 6-8 weeks for it to heal correctly with only one side pierced I hate the way that looks, I'm not sure what's going to happen. Is it going to heal overnight, and if it does will I have to wait a while before I can pierce it again?

Thanks in advance.

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's something else I was thinking about. The two piercings weren't exactly as symmetrical as I'd like. Is it viable to get it pierced again just in a slightly different place?

·
Pointless thread poster
576 Posts
This is totally off topic but, before it heals up, shoot water our of the hole just for laughs.

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
Where did you lose the ball and the other piece? Sounds like you lost them in your mouth, but my amazing analytical skills lead me to believe that you didn't lost them in your mouth. That would be silly. And it would suck.

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No after I was trying to get them back in, I got my mom to help. She set the ball on my TV stand very stupidly and it rolled right off and fell behind my TV where all my outlets and stuff are. But I have more balls so that's no big deal.

I was in the bathroom trying to get the rod in, and I dropped it, it deflected off my sink and fell somewhere on my bathroom floor. I searched for it for about thirty minutes, but by that time I had concluded that A) The lip had already healed up to the point I couldn't get it back in, as it was almost an hour without the stud by this point and I heard that lip piercings heal within five-ten minutes, and B) I didn't really want to put something in my lip if it's been sitting on my bathroom floor for half an hour, no matter how much I washed it that's just asking for something nasty to happen.

So I gave up.

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:dodgy: lol

Went to the place today and they were able to put new jewelery in it but it hurt like hell. Charged me for the new stuff but that's about it.

Happy ending.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Honestly, it was an idea of mine 2-3 years ago. I haven't thought about it in a while, and that was my opinion back then. I don't think about it enough anymore though, so it'd probably be something i didn't end up doing if I did the piercing.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
I just have some simple 00 flared white ones in right now.

Not sure if I'm going to stop at 00 or keep going. I hate the look of the really big ones.

Thinkin about gettin Olivewood plug w/ CZ gem : Body jewelry @ Bodyartforms and just leavin it at at that.

I've seen some that are like rosewood and not olivewood that I like better. So I might look for them.

-Wes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts