Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother has a dirt bike (right now its in the garage in peices, my dad and brother painted it red) and the family has a snowmobile at my grandmas house, any one of you have ATVs(/four wheeler if you call them that, or even 3 wheelers if you have them) snowmobiles or Dirtbikes????

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet, If we get snow this year, my dad said well bring the Snowmobile down from my grandmas house (1.5 hours away from here) and Well tune it so I can get my snowmobile driver liscences and go trailing this year (finally)

A

·
0 Posts
i have a dirtbike, and all the kids that live around me have 'em too. I ride almost every day

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
We got like 10 Snomobiles, 1 of which was made custom for me by Polaris. Snomobiling is my dads favorite hobby. He has been doing it since the 70's. We usually go up to ride the trails in Old Forge, NY. I know those trails like the back of my handthumup: Then I have a Go-ped and I had a dirtbike but I ruined it beyond repair.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Not sure but I did something with the engine. I gave it to my neibor to fix but he said it would cost more then the bike was worth. My neighbor is big on dirtbikes. He owns like 6 and goes racing every weekend. His house is filled with trophys.

A

·
0 Posts
pretty broad term. "The engine" but my guess is you fried the cylinder and piston rings, (over $1000 to replace) and probably the tranny.

·
Registered
56 Posts
damn you guys are lucky! **** i ain't got NOTHING!!!!!!:mad:

·
Registered
56 Posts
what the hell ya callin a beagel? i should shoot you...THATS SNOOPY!!! ONE OF THE COOLEST CARTOONS EVER!!!! and i don't sk8 either i just put it there for snoopy! dude your a decraise (sp) to the cartoon era! haha j/k

·
Registered
56 Posts
i dont' care! you don't go around sayin oh there goes a beagle on tv!!! you say "oh there goes Snoopy on the tv!!" duh!

A

·
0 Posts
wow, i can see this thread has turned from ATVs, Snowmobiles, and Dirtbikes into "lets talk about snoopy"

·
Registered
56 Posts
HEY! snoopy is tha shiz!! i know you ain't puttin him down!! :mad:

·
Registered
302 Posts
me and my dad both ride sleds. I have a 2001 Polaris RMK 600, and my dad has a 2002 Polaris RMK Verticle Limit 800...we do mostly powder riding, and ride the trails only when we have to..heres a picture of my sled:D

Attachments

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Um, first, how many threads JUST like this one have been posted? I know I've seen a lot. But anyways...we have 3 sleds....2000 MXZ 600 SE (black), '01 MXZ 800 Adrenaline (black), and '02 MXZ 800 X (yellow/black). I do have pictures...but I don't have a scanner...but oh well. They're sweet.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts