Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Myself and another, Israel, have started a paintball group for the greater Austin area.

The name of the group is "Command." This is a group that will be getting involved in all types of paintball. The general portion of the group is for rec ball/woodsball. Then when we have enough interest we'll start up secondary groups for tourney airball and a scenario team.

Our goal is to promote paintball in the Austin area by giving new players and old hats the means/organization to learn/play/enjoy/etc paintball.

The airball and scenario teams once they start going will both share the name "Command!"

Command will not restrict anyone's ability to be a member of any other group. We are more about having fun and increasing interest/number of paintball players.

For now we can be found at Meetup.com - group name "ATX Paintball Command" Later we'll have a website up and running.

See you on the field!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Shane, its Troy, Alan's friend. Its funny how i stumbled across this post. After we talked the other day, just talking about paintballing again really got me fired up at just the thought. I am looking at getting some new gear, and then hitting up the fields with ya'll. I was actually googleing paintball stores in austin, and came across this post. The internet cant be as big as they say it is.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We had eight players today. We are planning on having practice on Tuesday nights from 1830 -2030 hrs (6:30P til 8:30P).

Hit me up on Meetup.com, email, or via my cell phone: 512 750 0991.

We had a blast today. We split our team and a guy on leave from Irac(Army) who plays tourney airball when he isn't deployed had some pretty good matches.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts