Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guy's I am 47 and I am done playing. I have sold my speedball stuff and now selling my pump and remaining gear.
I have a sweet wgp Cocker with killa grips and a CLEAR ccm pump handle with return spring. Pump also has a Dye Ultra lite barrel. This pump has never jambed...NEVER. Comes with hopper and steelie tank {good hydro} and Dye tank cover. $350
Also have a used Empire mask with clear lense and a brand new never used smoked lense. Soft bag for both. $50
Empire pod pack with pods..+ extras great shape $30.
I am not looking for any Trades, and please don't lowball I don't need the money that bad. If your into paintball you know these prices are fair. I look after my stuff.
Will sell as a package for $400.
Pics can be seen at;
Paintball... Auto Cocker pro stock pump ....mask....pod pack - Markham / York Region Sports Goods For Sale - Kijiji Markham / York Region
email:
[email protected]
Cookstown Ontario Canada
Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I finally soold it.
I got out of paintball because I was getting tired all the time. I found out in Feb I have cancer so I decided to sell my gear since I won't be playing for awhile.
AL

·
DON'T PANIC
37 Posts
Well I finally soold it.
I got out of paintball because I was getting tired all the time. I found out in Feb I have cancer so I decided to sell my gear since I won't be playing for awhile.
AL
Good luck with the cancer, my wife is now a 6 year survivor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts