Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have A Good Paintball Package Available That I Kindof Need To Get Rid Of:

Autococker Trilogy Sport Scenario Series (Green), I bought it NEW and I used it one day so it is still in Brand NEW condition!
Everything Else is Brand New and has Never been Used
72ci/3000psi Pure Energy HPA Tank (New In Box!!!)
NO-FOG JT Mask (Olive) (Two Layer Lense)
Armortech Coil Remote
2+1 Pack With 2 140rnd Pods (clear)

This is a Good package for Speedball or Woodsball but I dont have time to play and now i need money so it has got to go so im going to takte the first REASONABLE Offer!!! Will Ship USPS Priority Mail

Email: [email protected]

Attachments

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
is the tank steel or fiber wrapped?

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
wow thats an incredible lowball........the tank alone is worth between 60-75

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, i dont like lowballers.... i figured out that, assuming the gun is worth $150, everything together is worth $350 so please be reasonable... its all brand new.... except the gun ofcoarse....

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
Not to burst your bubble, but you wont get $350 for that. The re-sale of cockers is horrible, as is the resale of steel tanks. The other things in your package are smaller things and do not cary a decent resale either.

Best of luck to you though...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i did not inted to get $350 for the package, but i expect reasonable offers (not $110 for and autococker HPA tank and Good Mask...With everything being Brand New except for the Gun which is barely used) and i expect people to not criticize my posts in my posts.... you couldve emailed....

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
despite what i may have said, i guess this stuff is still available, and now im willing to sell the items individually, send me offers!!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
shipping would probably be like $25, im not sure about canada, but im in Upstate NY so it shouldnt be too much, give me offer includeing shipping and i will probably take it, how do you intend to pay? pay pal, check, money order? LMK

1 - 17 of 17 Posts