Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yeah...use to play back in the day, I had a mini-mag and recently got back into it (son wants to play) any how I bought him a new beginner setup (Pirahna) anyhow I picked this setup off Craigslist for myself since I spent most of the budget on his new gear ...old school Cocker, 2-20oz tanks, mask, auto-hopper with pods and harness all for $90. Marker still fires smooth, guy babied it...anyways rate my buy!!

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
about 2002 is the year for your cocker.

7/10 for the price.

But check the dates on you CO2 tanks cause if they are more then 3 years old SC Village, Hollywood Sports, and Giant Paintball will not fill the tanks.

If you need a hand with any of your gear I am at SC Village every weekend working as a Gun tech

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
about 2002 is the year for your cocker.

7/10 for the price.

But check the dates on you CO2 tanks cause if they are more then 3 years old SC Village, Hollywood Sports, and Giant Paintball will not fill the tanks.

If you need a hand with any of your gear I am at SC Village every weekend working as a Gun tech
thanks...how can you tell on the tanks? stickers are worn off and alpha/numbers embossed on top dont look like dates.

I will be at SC in a couple of weeks...who do I ask for?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts